The Orland Library Commission will be meeting next Tuesday, November 13th at 5:30 p.m. in the Carnegie building.
Orland Library Commission
November 13, 2012
5:30 p.m. at Carnegie Center
ROLL CALL/CALL TO ORDER. (Meeting will be cancelled if quorum is not present.)
OPEN FLOOR TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. At this time the public may comment on items not appearing on the agenda. State law prohibits the Commission from discussing or taking on such items, but the matter may be referred to the staff or scheduled on a subsequent agenda.
ACTION ITEM: APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETING.
- Librarian’s report on staffing and budget issues
- Librarian’s report on volunteer & children’s programs
- Librarian’s report on grant programs
- ACTION ITEM: Request to suspend fine collection for month of December and hold “Food for Fines” month
- Building Improvement/Expansion update
- Friends of the Library Report
COMMENTS BY COMMISSION MEMBERS
NEXT COMMISSION MEETING: Tentatively scheduled for January 8, 2012 at 5:30 pm. Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday, every other month at 5:30 p.m.
(Commissioners please call 865-1640 if you cannot attend)
posted by Jody (currently reading Micro by Michael Crichton)