Well, today is the birthday of one of the most famous writers of all time – a literary genius..who started us off on our reading adventures – Dr. Seuss
Quotes from Dr. Seuss books: Do you know Seuss book trivia?
- “I meant what I said and I said what I meant?”
- ” From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere?”
- “I would not like them or there. I would not like them anywhere?”
- “You oughta be thankful A whole heaping lot for the people and places you’re lucky your not?”
- “I’m telling you this ’cause you’re one of my friends, My alphabet starts where your alphabet ends?”
- “You’re off to Great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So…get on your way!”
So how did you do on your trivia? a little rusty? We have a lot of Dr.Seuss book in the children section of the library , bring your child or niece or nephew and check it out !
Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!!
Posted by Margarita